I REALLY REALLY LOVE CHAI
It's hard to say exactly how much of a difference in my life there has been since I started drinking chai instead of coffee. I'd like to think that it's a total difference, but it could just be the new meds that I'm taking. For whatever it's worth, my stomach feels better, my anxiety is gone, and I'm getting stuff done. And I think it's all because of the chai. Here's how I make it, where you can get ingredients, basically everything you need to know in order to transform your life the way that I've changed mine.
These are the sections that I think I need to create in order to make a full-featured set of Chai Pages that truly show how much I love this wonderful drink.
- My recipe - how you can make the drink that I love so much. It's not that hard, but it takes a little bit of time and a few resources that you may or may not have.
- Other people's recipes
- Gathered from around the web
- Submitted by site visitors
Where To Get Chai
- Reviews of local coffee and tea shops to see how good their chai tea is.
- How to schedule a meetup with me to try my tea and see how it stacks up against other chai teas that you have tried before.
Where To Get Ingredients
- Links to local vendors that carry the ingredients with current pricing
- Online sources. Hopefully, I can find some that actually pay something for link clicks ;)
Facts and Figures
Details about masala chai, links to studies on the health benefits, etc.
About The Chai Project
Really, the whole point of this section of the website is to try to get myself to the top of the search engine hits for "Best Vegan Chai in Minneapolis", and then use that as a self-promotional tool for my web development and SEO services. So There needs to be some post-site analysis on it, talking about the project, why I did it, what it means, etc.
Think there's something that needs to be here that's not listed? I'll be sure to add it in if you leave me a note in the comments. Also, if you have tried my chai, and think that it rocks, please leave me a comment as well!